Our forums are where you can interact with other IMACNET members, post jobs or projects for which you are seeking participants, offer your services, and other topics that may interest you or other members. Please visit the Forums now to participate, post and learn more.
If you would like to help make IMACNET a reality, for yourself and others, please take a minute to fill out our registration form. It’s free of course, and there’s no obligation to accept any specific assignment or job. There’s also no guarantee that just because you sign up, you will automatically get paying work. It will depend on many variables, including what you can do well. This free application is mainly an organized way to throw your hat in the ring and say, “I’m interested. Tell me more.”
For IMACNET to work, we have to be able to trust each other to an unusually high degree, with the highest ethical standards. We call our standards the Code of Conduct, and ask that you review it here before submitting your application.
(If you have any questions, please use our online contact form.)
IMACNET was developed by a very experienced marketing and communications agency in the Southeastern U.S., for several reasons
- Our agency website draws a steady stream of potential clients of all sizes, some of which are a good fit with our internal resources, and some of which require additional resources or in some cases less expensive services than we normally provide.
- We own and operate a number of websites with unlimited potential to earn revenues for those who can contribute content, sell ads, make deals, and other valuable work.
- Because we’ve been in business since 1979, we also have many contacts who bring us a wide variety of opportunities, some of which could best be handled with a network of diverse professionals on an as-needed basis.
- In addition, we want to create innovative opportunities for “making” or “stockpiling” creative work, especially for people who can’t find jobs or don’t have as much profitable work as they would like.
- For more than 25 years, we have studied and practiced not only innovative forms of marketing and communications but also of organization development and relationship management which provide some of the highly innovative structure of imacnet.
- Although our main focus is people in the U.S., we already work with other skilled partners in other countries. So the possibilities are virtually unlimited.
- Our goal is to evolve a massive organization generating literally millions of dollars in revenue and providing opportunities for hundreds of skilled people to earn a good living working as much or as little as they want to.
IMACNET is the Information (IT), Marketing and Communications Network, provided to allow creative people around the world to connect online, in person or both. IMACNET welcomes people with the following skills:
- advertising/public relations
- art/media/graphic design
- branding/name development
- internet engineering
- sales/new business development
- search engine optimization
- content marketing and social media
- web/HTML/info design
- just about any other skill in the broad field of marketing, communications, IT, design, media, Internet, code-writing, etc.
IMACNET welcomes people who are unemployed, underemployed, freelancers, work-at-home professionals, recent graduates, college students, mature professionals, retirees and other skilled individuals with opportunities to get profitable work in the broad field of marketing, communications and IT.